Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wow - where has the last month gone!

Busy, busy, busy!  Yes - that's me right now and it has been that way for the last month or so.  I have had heaps on - doing a Safe Food Handling course, organising the Catering at our local Field Days, doing my TAFE course in Children's Services, feeding poddy calves, looking after my parents dogs, starting my sewing class with the Grade 6's at school, Auskick with my son, mother's day stalls at school.....and the list could go on and on!  I haven't been able to get alot of sewing done amongst all of that - but I can show you another Magoo Monkey I made, that's for a newborn baby girl. 
Hoping things will slow down soon - but I don't think they will!  But that's ok - I don't mind too much, I do actually enjoy being busy - I probably wouldn't know what to do with myself if I wasn't!
Have a lovely day and Happy Sewing!
Jody

1 comment:

  1. Jody the monkey is gorgeous i love it in the pink version,well done and lucky baby girl.xx

    ReplyDelete