Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chick and Egg

I made this cute reversible Chick & Egg for both my kids for Easter.  Such a clever idea - a reversible toy!  You turn it inside out and the egg becomes a chick and turn it back again to become an egg.  The kids loved them.




This pattern is designed by the talented Abby Glassenberg.  I bought this from her Etsy shop and the pattern was emailed through and I managed to make them up just before Easter Sunday.   A great way to use up some polar fleece scraps of fabric and they didn't take very long to make at all.

Here's something else I have been making too.  These are the party bags for my daughter's birthday party this weekend.  There will be 5 girls and 2 boys so I made all the girls ones using the Woodland range of fabric by Natalie Lymer.  I just love this fabric range.  The boys fabric was some I had in my stash and originally came from Spotlight.

This pattern is by Monica Solorio-Snow of Happy Zombie.  She calls them Small Treat Totes and it is a free pattern you can get from HERE

Have a lovely day!
Jody

2 comments:

  1. everything is so cute,you have been very busy Jody,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww Jody - the little chicken & egg's are totally adorable - how clever and what a fantastic idea for easter. Did you see that Abby has a caterpillar & butterfly one as well?? I just love the small treat totes too

    ReplyDelete