Thursday, March 29, 2012

A few more things...

I should be doing bookwork & cleaning my house - but I thought I'd write up a quick post first!  Here are a couple of things I made recently.  The first are some pyjama's and dressing gown for my daughter's kinder girl doll.  This is another pattern that goes with the Kinder Girls pattern by Jodie Carleton from RicRac.  I have had this pattern for a while - but have only just got around to making these for her.

The next photo is a spider I made for my son to wear for Creepy Crawly day at school today.  All the preps and grade 1's had to come dressed as Creepy Crawlies - so he wanted to wear a spider.  But it had to be the Spiderman spider (the one that bit Spiderman and gave him his spidery powers!).  My son was very specific about that!  So here he is wearing his Spiderman spider.  He was very happy with it.

Now - better get back to my bookwork and cleaning!
Happy sewing!
Jody

1 comment:

  1. jody lovely doll clothes i need to do some barbie doll ones,eek they are so small.whow what a great spider the kiddies are luckey that their mum is so clever.xx

    ReplyDelete