Monday, November 7, 2011

My little boy turned 5!

My little boy turned 5 over the weekend!  Still can't believe he'll be going to school next year!  He asked for a Lego party so we invited some of his kinder friends over and we sent out Lego invitations and I made a Lego cake for him.  We also included Lego minifigurines in the party bags and had a Lego prize for Pass the Parcel.  It was a really hot day so we got the water pistols out and the kids had heaps of fun running around and shooting at each other with them, some of them ending up very wet indeed!  They all seemed to really enjoy themselves and my son had a wonderful birthday and seemed to love every minute of it.  Here he is first thing in the morning opening one of his birthday presents.

And here is the Lego cake I made him. 

It was a great day and a great birthday party and worth all the effort.  Happy birthday little man!
Jody

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday mate,glad you had a great day,yes Jodie they growup too fast,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a great cake Jody - I'll keep that in mind for when Saul is lego mad!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Max - sounds like you had super duper day

    ReplyDelete