Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday's Show & Tell

Here is the Hot Pad or Kitchen Mat I sent my swap partner Natasha in Canada.  This is part of the 'Let's Exchange' swap that Cheryll organised.  She hold some great swaps so be sure to pop over to her site and join up in a swap.  It's fun!  
Sandy also has awarded me the Versitile Blogger Award.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post

2. Tell 7 things about yourself that others might not know about you
3. Pass along the award to 5 newly discovered bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers to let them know they’ve received the award

  So Thankyou to Sandy for this award.  Please be sure to pop over and visit Sandy and say Hi! 

Now, for the 7 things you might not know about me....

1. I lived in Adelaide, South Australia until I was 10 years old and then we moved to Melbourne, Victoria.
2. I also lived and worked on a minesite on an Island in the Northern Territory for 12 months with my husband.
3. On our farm we run cows and calves and currently have 17 chooks and 3 kelpies and one lamb and the kids have 2 turtles.
4. I backpacked around Europe for 3 months with my husband before we got married.
5. I have flown a small plane (but decided not to pursue getting my piolots licence - although I did clock up 10 hours flying time - and it was heaps of fun!
6. I enjoy reading Australian fiction.  Some of my favourite Authors would have to be Tamara McKinley, Rachel Treasure, Di Morrissey & Tony Parsons.
7. I used to play Tennis regually - I must get back into that one day!

My 5 nominated award recipients are:
Farm Girl Stitching
Kiwi at Heart
Gone Stitchin
Enjoying Life
Nells Notions
Pop over to their blogs and say hello!

Until next time, happy sewing!
Jody

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jody that hot pad is gorgeous i love the fabric you have chosen ,I am sure Natasha will love it,well done and congrats on your award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what a gorgeous hot pad, Jody! I hope I get you as a swap partner some day. *grin* I love reading about you, too. Very interesting life you've had so far. Thanks for sharing, Jody.

    ReplyDelete