Thursday, May 5, 2011

Christmas Club!!!

I have some very exciting news!  I have been invited to be one of the Designers for the Cookies & Cream Craft Christmas Club 2011! 

This club will run for 5 months - July to November 2011 and when you join the club,  each month you will receive an exclusive paper pattern designed especially for you by some wonderful Aussie designers, along with a special gift, and a bit more.  Both pattern and gift will be a surprise until the postman visits you.   The designers are:  Gail Pan of Gail Pan Designs, Toni Alexander of The Red Boot Quilt Company, Michelle Ridgway of Rag-Tag Stitchn’, Jody Herbert of Jody’s Crafty Creations (YES - That's ME!!), and Bronwyn Hayes!
So pop over the Sandy's shop and sign up for the Christmas Club!  I'll be releasing some sneak peeks of my design very soon, so keep watch! 
I'm actually taking a very much needed break for a week with my family down at Phillip Island (our favourite Holiday destination) so until then - Happy Sewing Everone!
Jody

2 comments:

  1. happy holidays Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in... so I'm looking forward to my first month pattern!!
    perhaps it's one of yours?

    ReplyDelete