Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm back!

Sorry - it's been a little while since my last post, but I have been working on a few secret projects.  One of them in a Kitchen Hot Pad Swap which I just finished last night - so it will be in the mail on Monday (sorry I can't show you any photo's yet as it is to be a surprise for my swap partner).  This has been a fun and simple project - but something that I hadn't made before.  Cheryll holds these great swaps on her blog so pop over and join up as she has just started another one for a kitchen hand towel. 
Sandy is also holding a swap for a Zippy Purse so if you want to have a go at that pop over to her blog and join up here.  Also a big THANKYOU to Sandy from Cookies & Cream Craft for my lovely parcel I received in the mail this week.  I was lucky enough to win this beautiful book 'In the Life of a Bag' by Anni Downs from Hatched and Patched in the raffle Sandy was running for the Japan Quake Appeal

Here's a little look at some of the projects in the book - I think I'll make the lipstick case first, but maybe the birdcage keyring holder or the small notepads...there are just so many lovely projects. 

Sandy also stocks these in her online store - so if you want to get your hands on one, click here to visit her store. 

Thankyou Sandy!



Until next time, happy sewing everyone!

Jody

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jody, for entering the raffle. Congratulations on winning. You'll have to show us what you make from the book, you know! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received my Hot Pad. It is lovely. I am keeping it out of my girls reach...although they have already told me which bird they love. I will try to post pictures this week of it...but if you have some post away. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete