Saturday, August 14, 2010

This Week...

This week I have done another raw edge applique project - in the same design as we did in the workshop last week. I wanted to practise the technique and found it easier and alot neater the second time around. Here is a picture for you. It will be made into a cushion once finished.

I also made up a dragon for a friend to give to her 2 year old nephew. This is 'Darrius The Dragon' designed by Jessica Ween that was in the Homespun Magazine a couple of months ago.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodi just wondering if you still have your copy of the magazine that this little guy is in I have the instructions but have miss placed the pattern could you please help have been in touch with the designer and she is away until the 17th was wanting it to make xmas present for me niece

    ReplyDelete