Friday, July 16, 2010

What a crafty week!

Wow, what a crafty week it has been! I think I have been sewing every day and have completed 2 softies and a bag! I have also started designing my own little softie - it is still in the early stages but I'm happy with it so far. I also did some new kinder pockets for the Kindergarten which had to be finished before the beginning of this week - ready for the new term. So it has been a very crafty and busy week - but I have loved every minute of it!

Here is a picture of the little Alien I made. It is a Melly & Me design and I made two of them - one for my son's friends 3rd Birthday and the other was for the school raffle.



I also made a bag in that gorgeous fabric that I used on my daughter's bag. It is a Melly & Me design again and it has a cat face on the front, with 2 buttons for the eyes.
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment