Friday, July 9, 2010

Angel Stitchery Bag

I finished my cute little angel stitchery bag this morning - and I just love it! The fabric is just delicious! I bought the fabric at Daylesford at the Craft workshop, it's called "willow grove" from 'The Alexander Henry Fabrics Collection'.


I made it to go over the neck & shoulder (so it was easy for my daughter to keep hold of!).

The stitchery is a 'Melly & Me' design that was made up for the workshop, and I think it is just gorgeous. My daughter loves the bag so much that she hasn't taken it off since it was finished - and is now demanding to go shopping - just so she can use it and show it off! Looks like I'm off the the shops!
Jody



1 comment:

  1. WOW Jody - it is sooooo cute! :) Thanks so much for letting me see your creation and I think it is a fabulous idea! Gets the creative brain churning! :)

    ReplyDelete